For any questions regarding this Cookies Policy , please contact us at info @ solucionesvd.com
1. What is a Cookie
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer , smartphone or tablet for a user to access certain web pages, to record , store and retrieve information about browsing activity that takes place from that computer. This allows the web site to remember information about your visit , and provide faster access to selected services, and even personalize them and guide them to their profile , resulting in more useful. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and its device, so they do not provide references that allow a user’s personal data .
Users can change the settings of your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by web pages, without preventing access to content, while the performance of the website may be impaired.
2 . Types of Cookies that there
a) According to the entity that manages :
– Own Cookies are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself.
– Third Party Cookies : are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor , but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies .
b ) Depending on the length of time remain active :
– Session Cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page ; expire when the user closes the browser.
– Persistent Cookies: data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie period.
c ) According to their purpose :
– Technical Cookies allow the user navigation and the use of different options or services exist.
– Cookies personalization : allows the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal .
– Cookies analysis : allow responsible for them , monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked . The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web , application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation thereof, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of details how users use the service.
– Advertising Cookies allow the management of advertising space that the publisher has included. .
– Cookies behavioral advertising : information stored user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits , allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same .
Solutions Marketing Direct Selling S. L. used in this website cookies which are detailed below:
|Cookie Exchange||Supplier||Purpose||Additional Information|
|Google Analytics||Get information about users who visit the page|
4 . How to disable or delete cookies , or revoke your consent
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, or revoke your consent by setting your browser options installed on your device.